IPSA Scholarly Activity
IPSA encourages student engagement in scholarly activity. There are scholarly opportunties that IPSA members should consider.
- American Journal of Medical Quality: Quality Training to Improve Performance (Q-TIP)
- Health, Inteprofessional Practice and Education Journal: From the Field: Student Experiences
- National Center for Inteprofessional Practice and Education, The Nexus Summit conference
- Xavier University of Louisiana College of Pharmacy, Health Disparities Conference
Congratulations to the following students for their efforts in promoting interprofessional community service learning
- Moning, R., Gill, F., Robinson, J., Taylor, J., Xia, P., AbiSamra, L., Brew, E., Cooper, E., Crook, C., Eaton, J., Garvie, K., Gwan, P., Hebert, M., Matthews, C., Mulloy, C., Reuter, E., Sanfilippo, A. Evaluation of a SBHC Model of Adolescent Sexual Health Education. School-Based Health Alliance Conference. View Poster HERE.
- Karlin, S., Chappuis, C., Hopkins, H., Olson, E., Starr, E. Poster: Student-Led Interprofessional Health Related Projects. Xavier 10th Anniversary Health Disparities Conference. View poster HERE.
- Karlin, S., Chappuis, C., Hopkins, H., Olson, E., Starr, E. Poster: Transforming Education from the Bottom Up: The Interprofessional Student Alliance. Xavier 10th Anniversary Health Disparities Conference. View poster HERE.
- Karlin, S., Hopkins, H., Chappuis, C. Poster: An Interprofessional Approach to Meeting the Healthcare Needs of a Transient and Age-Diverse Population. Xavier 10th Anniversary Health Disparities Conference. View poster HERE.
- Wendt, K. & Barkate, T. Poster: STI Screening program implemented over the past year and a half by IPSA program New Orleans Adolescent Reproductive Health Project (NOARHP). APHA Conference. View poster HERE
- Howe K., Boudreaux T., & Walczak J. (2015 March) SMART CAFÉ: A student-run nutrition program in New Orleans schools. Xavier University of Louisiana College of Pharmacy Health Disparities Conference. The presentation can be viewed HERE