LSU Health New Orleans

Career Opportunities | Contact | Donate

Friday, February 12, 2016   4:40 PM    |   65°F
Office of International Services Forms and Instructions Prospective International Students Immigration Status Sponsorship Immigration Terms and Documents Entering and Leaving the United States J Exchange Visitors F Students and Dependents H1B Employees TN Employees Patient Care Positions Change of Status Permanent Residency Visitors and Guests Help with Taxes Other Links and Resources Contact Us Feedback
<p> Contact Us</p>

Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30a.m.-4:00p.m.

Location: 2nd floor (206B) of the Resource Center Building (433 Bolivar Street).

Contact Us

By Phone:

(504) 568-4802

By Email:


The content on these pages is designed for use by LSUHSC-New Orleans sponsored students, exchange visitors and employees. It is not intended to constitute legal advice and is not a substitute for legal counsel.




If your I-94 was marked incorrectly (or if you cannot locate your I-94 record in the electronic system) at the Port of Entry, you must go to (or call) Deferred Inspections to have it corrected. The closest Deferred Inspection site to LSU Health Sciences Center New Orleans is:

Louis Armstrong International Airport

Ground Floor

900 Airline Highway

Kenner, Louisiana 70062

(504) 467-1713

The office is open for deferred inspections Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 9:00am and 11:00am.

Most issues with an electronic I-94 record can be corrected over the phone with faxed/emailed documentation.

This office will NOT issue you a replacement I-94 if you have lost yours. You must request a replacement I-94 from USCIS by submitting an I-102 or re-print your I-94 from the CBP website if it is still available.

This office will correct mistakes made by CBP during inspection. They will NOT alter an I-94 that was issued because partial, incomplete or incorrect documents were submitted to a CBP officer at entry. It is very important that you provide the CBP officer with all documents you posses that support the status you wish to use while in the U.S.(F-1, J-1,  H1B ,etc.)

It is extremely important that the Office of International Services be provided a copy of any new immigration related documents as soon as possible!