LSU Health New Orleans

Career Opportunities | Contact | Donate

Friday, February 12, 2016   2:38 PM    |   67°F
Office of International Services Forms and Instructions Prospective International Students Immigration Status Sponsorship Immigration Terms and Documents Entering and Leaving the United States J Exchange Visitors F Students and Dependents H1B Employees TN Employees Patient Care Positions Change of Status Permanent Residency Visitors and Guests Help with Taxes Other Links and Resources Contact Us Feedback
<p> Contact Us</p>

Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30a.m.-4:00p.m.

Location: 2nd floor (206B) of the Resource Center Building (433 Bolivar Street).

Contact Us

By Phone:

(504) 568-4802

By Email:


The content on these pages is designed for use by LSUHSC-New Orleans sponsored students, exchange visitors and employees. It is not intended to constitute legal advice and is not a substitute for legal counsel


Patient Care Positions for Foreign Nationals Requiring Immigration Sponsorship


Medical Residents/Fellows

Foreign National physicians who wish to complete their Medical Residency training through LSUHSC who do not already possess appropriate full time work authorization MUST obtain J-1 sponsorship from:


The Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates.


LSUHSC does NOT currently provide immigration sponsorship for foreign national Medical Residents.


See CM-39 for additional details.

Clinical Faculty and Staff


For Faculty/Staff positions requiring patient care, please see information on TN or H1B sponsorship.


Dental Residents/Fellows

For school enrollment based Dental Residency programs, please see information for F-1 Students


For non-school enrollment based Dental Residency programs, please see information on TN or H1B sponsorship.