IT Office Hours
IT Office Hours is a monthly meeting for faculty, staff, and students to:
- To increase the exchange of information between the LSUHSC-NO community and IT.
- To showcase new tools and technologies.
- To get your feedback on IT pain points and any other IT-related problems that you may be experiencing.
Fill out the form to receive updates on future meetings:
Information on July 16 meeting coming soon
- 6/19/20 - 15 - Zoom Remote Learning Tips for Instructors
- 5/21/20 - 14 - Microsoft Teams
- 4/16/20 - 13 - Tips and Tools for Working from Home
3/19/20 - 12 - VoIP - resources below:
- 2/20/20 - 11 - REDCap (PPT Slides) (Video)
- 1/16/20 - 10 - Tips and Tricks for Using Library Resources (PPT Slides) (Video)
- 12/19/19 - 9 - Staying Cyber Safe This Holiday
- 11/21/19 - 8 - Useful PowerPoint Features (PPT Slides) (Video)
- 10/17/19 - 7 - Accessing LSUHSC Resources Remotely & Securely (Video)
- 9/16/19 - 6 - Get to Know Microsoft Forms (PPT Slides) (Video)
- 8/15/19 - 5 - Moodle Efficiency Tips for Educators