IT Office Hours
IT Office Hours is a monthly meeting for faculty, staff, and students to:
- To increase the exchange of information between the LSUHSC-NO community and IT.
- To showcase new tools and technologies.
- To get your feedback on IT pain points and any other IT-related problems that you may be experiencing.
Fill out the form to receive updates on future meetings:
Information on October 21 meeting coming soon.
- 9/16/21 - 30 - High Performance Computing at LSU Health New Orleans
- 8/19/21 - 29 - Tools for Staying Informed and Working Remotely During an Emergency
- 7/16/21 - 28 - Excel Fundamentals - Presented by Microsoft
- 6/17/21 - 27 - FBI Presentation on Countering Malign Foreign Influence and Intellectual Property Theft
- 5/20/21 - 26 - Engaging Students with TurningPoint in Moodle
- 4/15/21 - 25 - Website Redesign Preview
- 3/18/21 - 24 - Using Library Resources in Online Courses
- 2/18/21 - 23 - Windows 10 Tips & Tricks
- 1/21/21 - 22 - Modern SharePoint Sites
- 12/17/20 - 21 - Sleighing Cybersecurity Threats
- 11/19/20 - 20 - Process Improvement with Microsoft Forms and Power Automate
- 10/16/20 - 19 - MFA Rollout
- 9/17/20 - 18 - Microsoft Excel Tips
- 8/20/20 - 17 - Respondus Lockdown Browser and Respondus Monitor
- 7/16/20 - 16 - Microsoft Cloud MFA (multi-factor authentication)
- 6/19/20 - 15 - Zoom Remote Learning Tips for Instructors
- 5/21/20 - 14 - Microsoft Teams
- 4/16/20 - 13 - Tips and Tools for Working from Home
3/19/20 - 12 - VoIP - resources below:
- 2/20/20 - 11 - REDCap (PPT Slides) (Video)
- 1/16/20 - 10 - Tips and Tricks for Using Library Resources (PPT Slides) (Video)
- 12/19/19 - 9 - Staying Cyber Safe This Holiday
- 11/21/19 - 8 - Useful PowerPoint Features (PPT Slides) (Video)
- 10/17/19 - 7 - Accessing LSUHSC Resources Remotely & Securely (Video)
- 9/16/19 - 6 - Get to Know Microsoft Forms (PPT Slides) (Video)
- 8/15/19 - 5 - Moodle Efficiency Tips for Educators