May’s Faculty Publications Display
The Isch?® Library features a display that highlights recent articles by LSUHSC-New Orleans faculty. This display, rotated out monthly, is being regularly updated with materials that have been gathered into the Faculty Publications Database. The Database is maintained by the Isch?® Library as a prominent resource.
The articles on display are located in the Isch?® Library’s Reference area (near the elevator) on the third floor of the Resource Center Building.
About the Isch?® Library’s Faculty Publications Database:
The Faculty Publications Database includes citations to papers, editorials, letters to the editor, meeting abstracts, books, and book chapters authored by at least one member of the LSUHSC-New Orleans faculty, 1998 ÔÇô present. Information in this database is retrieved from several sources, including: PubMed, ISI Web of Knowledge, SCOPUS, EMBASE.com, CINAHL, PsycInfo and contributions directly from faculty members.
Access to this database is available to the public. To add your faculty publications, or for questions about this database, contact Kathy Kerdolff.
Please come and peruse these publications, which exemplify the ongoing achievements of LSUHSC-New Orleans’ first-class work in the health sciences fields.
Articles Newly Placed on Display:
1. James M Barbeau: “Damage control resuscitation: From emergency department to the operating room.” The American Surgeon. Volume 77, February 2011, p201-206.
2. Matthew A Bowen, Marcie Tauzin, and Evelyn A Kluka: “Diagnostic and interventional sialendoscopy: A preliminary experience.” Laryngoscope. Vol 121, February 2011, p299-303.
3. Lisa M Harrison-Bernard: “Glomerular filtration rate determinations in conscious type II diabetic mice.” American Journal of Physiology – Renal Physiology. Volume 300, March 2011, pF618-25.
4. David H Martin, Rebecca A Clark, and Mary Murphy: “The influence of bacterial vaginosis on the response to trichomonas vaginalis treatment among HIV-infected women.” Sexually Transmitted Infections. Volume 87, 2011, p205-8.
5. Rose M Schaubhut and Judith A Gentry: “Nursing preceptor workshops: Partnership and collaboration between academia and practice.” Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing. Volume 41, No 4, 2010, p155-162.
6. Jean Valliere: “Innovations to Improve Services for Women with Perinatal Depression” Nursing for Women’s Health, Volume 15, no 2, 2011, p126-136.
7. Wayne V Vedeckis: “A new, lineage specific, autoup-regulation mechanism for human glucocorticoid receptor gene expression in 697 pre-b-acute lymphoblastic leukemia cells.” Molecular Endocrinology. Volume 25, no 1, January 2011, p44-57.
8. Diane S Wilensky: “Multi-site diagnosis and management of 260 patients with auditory neuropathy/dys-synchrony (auditory neuropathy spectrum disorder.” International Journal of Audiology. Volume 49, no 1, 2010, p30-43.