A new terror-ific selection of articles have been added to the Faculty Publications display in the Ische Library. These eight articles, as well as all of the articles in our Faculty Publications database, are authored by at least one member of our research community here at LSUHSC-New Orleans. Each month the Library is proud to present copies of eight of these publications in a rotating display of 16.
1. Brisolara KF, Bourgeois J. Biosolids and sludge management. Water Environ Res. 2019;.
2. El-Abassi R, Soliman MY, Villemarette-Pittman N, England JD. SPS: Understanding the complexity. J Neurol Sci. 2019;404137-149.
3. Freundlich A, Badeaux J, Adorno M. Effectiveness of sugammadex versus neostigmine on postoperative nausea and vomiting in adult patients undergoing laparoscopic surgery paralyzed via rocuronium bromide: A systematic review protocol. JBI Database Syst Rev Implement Rep. 2019;.
4. Kasten CR, Holmgren EB, Wills TA. Metabotropic glutamate receptor subtype 5 in alcohol-induced negative affect. Brain Sci. 2019;9(8):10.3390/brainsci9080183.
5. Mader EC,Jr, Ramos AB, Cruz RA, Branch LA. Full recovery from cocaine-induced toxic leukoencephalopathy: Emphasizing the role of neuroinflammation and brain edema. J Investig Med High Impact Case Rep. 2019;72324709619868266.
6. Nagayach A, Singh A, Geller AI. Efficient gene transfers into neocortical neurons connected by NMDA NR1-containing synapses. J Neurosci Methods. 2019;327108390.
7. Ninh VK, El Hajj EC, Ronis MJ, Gardner JD. N-acetylcysteine prevents the decreases in cardiac collagen I/III ratio and systolic function in neonatal mice with prenatal alcohol exposure. Toxicol Lett. 2019;31587-95.
8. Scheib SA, Thomassee M, Kenner JL. Enhanced recovery after surgery in gynecology: A review of the literature. J Minimally Invasive Gynecol. 2019;26(2):327-343.
Publications cited in the Faculty Publications database are harvested weekly from a variety of sources, such as PubMed, SCOPUS, and CINAHL, to name a few. In addition to articles they include books, book chapters, papers, editorials, letters to the editor, and meeting abstracts, all authored by at least one member of the LSUHSC-NO community. The database is maintained by Reference Librarian Kathy Kerdolff and is available to the general public here or via the Library’s webpage. For a PDF of a bibliography of this month’s additions,click here. If you have an article you would like us to highlight or if you have any questions regarding the display or the database, you can contact Kathy Kerdolff.