A new, fresh selection of articles have been added to the Faculty Publications display in the Ische Library. These eight articles, as well as all of the articles in our Faculty Publications database, are authored by at least one member of our research community here at LSUHSC-New Orleans. Each month the Library is proud to present copies of eight of these publications in a rotating display of 16.
- Cameron JE, Rositch AF, Vielot NA, Mugo NR, Kwatampora JKL, Waweru W, Gilliland AE, Hagensee ME, Smith JS. Epstein-barr virus, high-risk human papillomavirus and abnormal cervical cytology in a prospective cohort of african female sex workers. Sex Transm Dis. 2018;45(10):666-672.
- Kanotra SP, Vaitaitis V, Hopkins H, Fletcher M, Gonsoulin CK, Keith B. Impact of supraglottoplasty on parental preception of swallowing using a 10 question swallowing index. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2018;109:122-126.
- Li Z, Polhemus DJ, Lefer DJ. Evolution of hydrogen sulfide therapeutics to treat cardiovascular disease. Circ Res. 2018;123(5):590-600.
- Marrero CE, Igbokwe LI, Leonardi C. Access to orthopedic care post medicaid expansion through the affordable care act. J Natl Med Assoc. 2018;.
- Nanney JT, Conrad EJ, Reuther ET, Wamser-Nanney RA, McCloskey M, Constans JI. Motivational interviewing for victims of armed community violence: A nonexperimental pilot feasibility study. Psychol Violence. 2018;8(2):259-268.
- Orangio GR. The economics of colon cancer. Surg Oncol Clin N Am. 2018;27(2):327-347.
- Scribner RA, Radix RL, Gilliland AE, Leonardi C, Ferguson TF, Noel TP, Andall RG, Andall NR, Radix C, Frank R, Benjamin J, James J, Benjamin R, Waechter RL, Sothern MS. Absence of adolescent obesity in grenada: Is this a generational effect? Front Public Health. 2018;6204.
- Wadhwa P, Yu Q, Zhu H, Townsend JA. Dental age difference in children with ADHD. J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2018;42(3):208-211.
Publications cited in the Faculty Publications database are harvested weekly from a variety of sources, such as PubMed, SCOPUS, and CINAHL, to name a few. In addition to articles they include books, book chapters, papers, editorials, letters to the editor, and meeting abstracts, all authored by at least one member of the LSUHSC-NO community. The database is maintained by Reference Librarian Kathy Kerdolff and is available to the general public here or via the Library’s webpage. For a PDF of a bibliography of this month’s additions, click here. If you have an article you would like us to highlight or if you have any questions regarding the display or the database, you can contact Kathy Kerdolff.
Please come to the Library and view these recent publications by our research community.