A new selection of articles have been added to the Faculty Publications display in the Ische Library. These eight articles, as well as all of the articles in our Faculty Publications database, are authored by at least one member of our research community here at LSUHSC-New Orleans. Each month the Library is proud to present copies of eight of these publications in a rotating display of 16.
- Alammar NH, Kanotra SP. Endoscopic management of a prolapsed posterior costal cartilage graft in laryngotracheal reconstruction. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2019;123138-140.
- Harrison-Bernard LM, Naljayan MV, Mercante DE, Gunaldo TP, Edwards S. Longitudinal interprofessional education in a graduate physiology course. Adv Physiol Educ. 2019;43(2):241-245.
- Paige J, Garbee D, Yu Q, Kiselov V, Rusnak V, Detiege P. Moving along: Team training for emergency room trauma transfers (T(2)ERT(2)). J Surg Educ. 2019;.
- Paige JT, Kremer M, Landry J, Hatfield SA, Wathieu D, Brug A, Lightell DJ, Spiller KL, Woods TC. Modulation of inflammation in wounds of diabetic patients treated with porcine urinary bladder matrix. Regen Med. 2019;14(4):269-277.
- Paige JT, Zamjahn JB, Carvalho RB, Yang S, Yu Q, Garbee DD, Kiselov VJ, Rusnak V, Bonanno L, Callan C. Quality with quantity? evaluating interprofessional faculty prebriefs and debriefs for simulation training using video. Surgery. 2019;165(6):1069-1074.
- Petrauskas LA, Saketkoo LA, Kazecki T, Saito S, Jaligam V, deBoisblanc BP, Lammi MR. Use of red cell distribution width in a population at high risk for pulmonary hypertension. Respir Med. 2019;150131-135.
- Ramos AB, Cruz RA, Villemarette-Pittman NR, Olejniczak PW, Mader EC,Jr. Dexamethasone as abortive treatment for refractory seizures or status epilepticus in the inpatient setting. J Investig Med High Impact Case Rep. 2019;7:1-12
- Sherchand SP, Aiyar A. Ammonia generation by tryptophan synthase drives a key genetic difference between genital and ocular chlamydia trachomatis isolates. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2019;116(25):12468-12477.
Publications cited in the Faculty Publications database are harvested weekly from a variety of sources, such as PubMed, SCOPUS, and CINAHL, to name a few. In addition to articles they include books, book chapters, papers, editorials, letters to the editor, and meeting abstracts, all authored by at least one member of the LSUHSC-NO community. The database is maintained by Reference Librarian Kathy Kerdolff and is available to the general public here or via the Library’s webpage. For a PDF of a bibliography of this month’s additions,click here. If you have an article you would like us to highlight or if you have any questions regarding the display or the database, you can contact Kathy Kerdolff.
Please come to the Library and view these recent publications by our research community.