A new selection of articles have been added to the Faculty Publications display in the Ische Library. These eight articles, as well as all of the articles in our Faculty Publications database, are authored by at least one member of our research community here at LSUHSC-New Orleans. Each month the Library is proud to present copies of eight of these publications in a rotating display of 16.
1. Casano K, Meddaugh H, Zambrano RM, Marble M, Torres JI, Lacassie Y. Gorlin-like phenotype in a patient with a PTCH2 variant of uncertain significance. Eur J Med Genet. 2020;103842.
2. De Felice KM. Patients perception of risks and benefits of biologic therapy. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2020;26(1):147-149.
3. Joslyn P, Meddaugh H, Torres J, Patrick-Esteve J, Olister S, Mumphrey C, Zambrano R. A novel missense variant in CHD7, a rare cause of CHARGE syndrome. Clin Dysmorphol. 2020;.
4. Kautzmann MI, Gordon WC, Jun B, Do KV, Matherne BJ, Fang Z, Bazan NG. Membrane-type frizzled-related protein regulates lipidome and transcription for photoreceptor function. FASEB J. 2020;34(1):912-929.
5. Thomas K, Voros BA, Meadows-Taylor M, Smeltzer MP, Griffin R, Boudreaux JP, Thiagarajan R, Woltering EA, Ramirez RA. Outcomes of capecitabine and temozolomide (CAPTEM) in advanced neuroendocrine neoplasms (NENs). Cancers (Basel). 2020;12(1):10.3390/cancers12010206.
6. Van Anh KY, Tieh P, Desselle B. Unusual presentation and complications of new-onset type 1 diabetes in a 3-year-old. Clin Pediatr. 2020;59(1):101-103.
7. Artz JD, Tessler O, Clark S, Patel S, Torabi R, Moses M. Can it be safe and aesthetic? an eight-year retrospective review of mastopexy with concurrent breast augmentation. Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2019;7(6):e2272.
8. Yue X, Guidry JJ. Differential protein expression profiles of bronchoalveolar lavage fluid following lipopolysaccharide-induced direct and indirect lung injury in mice. Int J Mol Sci. 2019;20(14):10.3390/ijms20143401.
Publications cited in the Faculty Publications database are harvested weekly from a variety of sources, such as PubMed, SCOPUS, and CINAHL, to name a few. In addition to articles they include books, book chapters, papers, editorials, letters to the editor, and meeting abstracts, all authored by at least one member of the LSUHSC-NO community. The database is maintained by Reference Librarian Kathy Kerdolff and is available to the general public here or via the Library’s webpage. For a PDF of a bibliography of this month’s additions,click here. If you have an article you would like us to highlight or if you have any questions regarding the display or the database, you can contact Kathy Kerdolff.