A new selection of articles has been added to the Faculty Publications display in the Ische Library. These eight articles, as well as all of the articles in our Faculty Publications database, are authored by at least one member of our research community here at LSUHSC-New Orleans. Each month the Library is proud to present copies of eight of these publications in a rotating display of 16. They can be viewed in the Reference area, on the wall between the main entrance and the Library elevator, on the third floor of the Resource Center Building.
Here is a list of the newest articles to be featured, with the LSUHSC-NO researchers in bold print:
- Cao Y, Qiao J, Lin Z, Zabaleta J, Dai L, Qin Z. Up-regulation of tumor suppressor genes by exogenous dhC16-cer contributes to its anti-cancer activity in primary effusion lymphoma. Oncotarget. 2017;[epub ahead of print].
- Dawkins R, King WD, Boateng B, Nichols M, Desselle BC. Pediatric residents’ perceptions of potential professionalism violations on social media: A US national survey. JMIR Med Educ. 2017;3(1):e2.
- Farris H. Perception drives the evolution of observable traits. Science. 2017;355(6320):25-26.
- Kamalpour S, Leblanc K. Injection adipolysis: Mechanisms, agents, and future directions. J Clin Aesthetic Dermatol. 2016;9(12):44-50.
- Lilje C, Chauhan A, Turner JP, Carson TH, Velez MC, Arcement C, Caspi J. Pediatric pulmonary embolism: Diagnostic and management challenges. World J Pediatr Congenit Heart Surg. 2016
- Marble M, Guillen Sacoto MJ, Chikarmane R, Gargiulo D, Juusola J. Missense variant in UBA2 associated with aplasia cutis congenita, duane anomaly, hip dysplasia and other anomalies: A possible new disorder involving the SUMOylation pathway. Am J Med Genet A. 2017;173(3):758-761.
- Ortel J, Thompson J, Bannan B, Shepherd M, Henjum M, Derrick M. Adoption of clinical prediction rules and manipulation after CEU training by physical therapists: An observational study. Orthop Phys Ther Pract. 2017;29(1):26-35.
- Santucci N, Hyman PE, Harmon CM, Schiavo JH, Hussain SZ. Biliary dyskinesia in children: A systematic review. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2017;64(2):186-193.
Publications cited in the Faculty Publications database are harvested weekly from a variety of sources, such as PubMed, SCOPUS, and CINAHL, to name a few. In addition to articles they include books, book chapters, papers, editorials, letters to the editor, and meeting abstracts, all authored by at least one member of the LSUHSC-NO community. The database is maintained by Reference Librarian Kathy Kerdolff and is available to the general public here or via the Library’s webpage. For a PDF of a bibliography of this month’s additions, click here. If you have an article you would like us to highlight or if you have any questions regarding the display or the database, you can contact Kathy Kerdolff.
Please come to the Library and view these recent publications by our research community.