A new selection of holly, jolly articles have been added to the Faculty Publications display in the Ische Library. These eight articles, as well as all of the articles in our Faculty Publications database, are authored by at least one member of our research community here at LSUHSC-New Orleans. Each month the Library is proud to present copies of eight of these publications in a rotating display of 16.
- Culbertson RA. The impending physician shortage: Policy solutions should allow the U.S. to achieve adequate supply. Healthc Exec. 2018;33(6):44-46.
- Davis KG, Orangio GR. Basic science, epidemiology, and screening for anal intraepithelial neoplasia and its relationship to anal squamous cell cancer. Clin Colon Rectal Surg. 2018;31(6):368-378.
- 3. Kuhns KJ, Zhang G, Wang Z, Liu W. ARD1/NAA10 acetylation in prostate cancer. Exp Mol Med. 2018;50(7):89-018-0107-0.
- Mader EC,Jr, Miller D, Toler JM, Olejniczak PW. Focal epileptiform discharges can mimic electrode artifacts when recorded on the scalp near a skull defect. J Investig Med High Impact Case Rep. 2018;62324709618795305-Dec.
- McKown AC, Casey JD, Russell DW, Joffe AM, Janz DR, Rice TW, Semler MW, Pragmatic Critical Care Research Group. Risk factors for and prediction of hypoxemia during tracheal intubation of critically ill adults. Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2018;.
- Rae G, Newman WP,3rd, McGoey R, Donthamsetty S, Karpinski AC, Green J. The histopathologic reliability of tissue taken from cadavers within the gross anatomy laboratory. Anat Sci Educ. 2018;11(2):207-214.
- Schreiber AL, McGinn MA, Edwards S, Gilpin NW. Predator odor stress blunts alcohol conditioned aversion. Neuropharmacology. 2018;14482-90.
- Yellott E, Badeaux J, Martin J, Schiavo JH. Effectiveness of sugammadex versus neostigmine on restoration of neuromuscular function in surgical patients with myasthenia gravis undergoing rocuronium-induced neuromuscular blockade: A systematic review protocol. JBI Database System Rev Implement Rep. 2018;16(10):1922-1928.
Publications cited in the Faculty Publications database are harvested weekly from a variety of sources, such as PubMed, SCOPUS, and CINAHL, to name a few. In addition to articles they include books, book chapters, papers, editorials, letters to the editor, and meeting abstracts, all authored by at least one member of the LSUHSC-NO community. The database is maintained by Reference Librarian Kathy Kerdolff and is available to the general public here or via the Library’s webpage. For a PDF of a bibliography of this month’s additions, click here. If you have an article you would like us to highlight or if you have any questions regarding the display or the database, you can contact Kathy Kerdolff.
Please come to the Library and view these recent publications by our research community.