July Faculty Publication
A new selection of articles has been added to the Faculty Publications display in the Ische Library. These eight articles, as well as all of the articles in our Faculty Publications database, are authored by at least one member of our research community here at LSUHSC-New Orleans. Each month the Library is proud to present copies of eight of these publications in a rotating display of 16. They can be viewed in the Reference area, on the wall between the main entrance and the Library elevator, on the third floor of the Resource Center Building.
Here is a list of the newest articles to be featured, with the LSUHSC-NO researchers in bold print
- Halabi A, Fuselier KTB, Grabczyk E. GAA*TTC repeat expansion in human cells is mediated by mismatch repair complex MutLgamma and depends upon the endonuclease domain in MLH3 isoform one. Nucleic Acids Res. 18 May 4;46(8):4022-4032.
- Hanna EB, Ababneh BA, Amin AN. Endovascular therapy of the superficial femoral artery via a stand-alone transradial access: A single-center experience. Vasc Endovascular Surg. 2018;52(2):107-114.
- Kitazawa K, Wakimasu K, Kayukawa K, Sugimoto M, Nakai J, Weiss JS, Ueno M, Sotozono C, Kinoshita S. Long-term outcome after penetrating keratoplasty in a pedigree with the G177E mutation in the UBIAD1 gene for schnyder cornealdystrophy. Cornea. 2018;37(5):554-559.
- Liu M, Bruni GO, Taylor CM, Zhang Z, Wang P. Comparative genome-wide analysis of extracellular small RNAs from the mucormycosis pathogen rhizopus delemar. Sci Rep. 2018;8(1):5243-018-23611-z.
- Rodriguez FH,Jr, Petersen J, Selvaratnam R, Mann P, Hoyne JB. Hurricanes: Are you prepared? Lab Med. 2018;49(2):e18-e22.
- Wallace E, Stewart Z, Theriot D, Shaffer W, Guillory S, Hanemann M, Danrad R, Spieler B. Atypical presentation of extramedullary plasmacytoma. Ochsner J. 2018;18(1):101-103.
- Washington SD, Musarrat F, Ertel MK, Backes GL, Neumann DM. CTCF binding sites in the herpes simplex virus 1 genome display site-specific CTCF occupation, protein recruitment, and insulator function. J Virol. 2018;92(8):.
- Zhao Y, Lukiw WJ. Microbiome-mediated upregulation of MicroRNA-146a in sporadic Alzheimer’s disease. Front Neurol. 2018;9145.
Publications cited in the Faculty Publications database are harvested weekly from a variety of sources, such as PubMed, SCOPUS, and CINAHL, to name a few. In addition to articles they include books, book chapters, papers, editorials, letters to the editor, and meeting abstracts, all authored by at least one member of the LSUHSC-NO community. The database is maintained by Reference Librarian Kathy Kerdolff and is available to the general public here or via the Library’s webpage. For a PDF of a bibliography of this month’s additions, click here. If you have an article you would like us to highlight or if you have any questions regarding the display or the database, you can contact Kathy Kerdolff.
Please come to the Library and view these recent publications by our research community.