February Faculty Publications
A new selection of lovely articles have been added to the Faculty Publications display in the Ische Library. These eight articles, as well as all of the articles in our Faculty Publications database, are authored by at least one member of our research community here at LSUHSC-New Orleans. Each month the Library is proud to present copies of eight of these publications in a rotating display of 16.
- Honore PA. Public health finance: Contributions from the journal of public health management & practice. J Public Health Manag Pract. 2019;25(1):17-18.
- Aguilar EA, Hijazi H, Nastasie R, Barry S, Reske T, Campbell JS. The question of polypharmacy revisited. J La State Med Soc. 2018;170(Nov/Dec):188-193.
- Arrouk R, Herdes RE, Karpinski AC, Hyman PE. Serum-derived bovine immunoglobulin for children with diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome. Pediatric Health Med Ther. 2018;9129-133.
- Dasa V, Lim S, Heeckt P. Real-world evidence for safety and effectiveness of repeated courses of hyaluronic acid injections on the time to knee replacement surgery. Am J Orthop. 2018;47(7):.
- Dong S, Bluher M, Zhang Y, Wu H, Alahari SK. Development of insulin resistance in nischarin mutant female mice. Int J Obes. 2018;.
- Lim S, Atwi N, Long S, Toshav A, Lau FH. Variations in the anterolateral thigh flap’s vascular anatomy in african americans. J Reconstr Microsurg. 2018;34(4):300-306.
- Watson ZL, Washington SD, Phelan DM, Lewin AS, Tuli SS, Schultz GS, Neumann DM, Bloom DC. In vivo knockdown of the herpes simplex virus 1 latency-associated transcript reduces reactivation from latency. J Virol. 2018;92(16):1-10.
- Xu J, Sriramula S, Lazartigues E. Excessive glutamate stimulation impairs ACE2 activity through ADAM17-mediated shedding in cultured cortical neurons. Cell Mol Neurobiol. 2018; 38: 1235-1242.
Publications cited in the Faculty Publications database are harvested weekly from a variety of sources, such as PubMed, SCOPUS, and CINAHL, to name a few. In addition to articles they include books, book chapters, papers, editorials, letters to the editor, and meeting abstracts, all authored by at least one member of the LSUHSC-NO community. The database is maintained by Reference Librarian Kathy Kerdolff and is available to the general public here or via the Library’s webpage. For a PDF of a bibliography of this month’s additions, click here. If you have an article you would like us to highlight or if you have any questions regarding the display or the database, you can contact Kathy Kerdolff.
Please come to the Library and view these recent publications by our research community.