August Faculty Publications
A new selection of articles have been added to the Faculty Publications display in the Ische Library. These eight articles, as well as all of the articles in our Faculty Publications database, are authored by at least one member of our research community here at LSUHSC-New Orleans. Each month the Library is proud to present copies of eight of these publications in a rotating display of 16.
- Echeverri Tirado LC, Ghonim MA, Wang J, Al-Khami AA, Wyczechowska D, Luu HH, Kim H, Sanchez-Pino MD, Yelamos J, Yassin LM, Boulares AH. PARP-1 is critical for recruitment of dendritic cells to the lung in a mouse model of asthma but dispensable for their differentiation and function. Mediators Inflamm. 2019;20191656484.
- Giarratano G, Bernard ML, Orlando S. Psychological first aid: A model for disaster psychosocial support for the perinatal population. J Perinat Neonatal Nurs. 2019;33(3):219-228.
- Greiffenstein P, Adams E, Scheuermann A, Rogers C. Treatment of symptomatic intercostal heterotopic ossification after surgical stabilization of rib fractures: Report of two cases and review of the literature. J Thorac Dis. 2019;11(Suppl 8):S1106-S1112.
- Kelley M, Spieler B, Rouse C, Karl B, Marshall R, Carbonella G. Urinothorax: A rare complication of percutaneous nephrostomy. Radiol Case Rep. 2019;14(6):729-733.
- Mamidi TKK, Wu J, Hicks C. Interactions between germline and somatic mutated genes in aggressive prostate cancer. Prostate Cancer. 2019;20194047680.
- Mashouri L, Yousefi H, Aref AR, Ahadi AM, Molaei F, Alahari SK. Exosomes: Composition, biogenesis, and mechanisms in cancer metastasis and drug resistance. Mol Cancer. 2019;18(1):75-019-0991-5.
- Nugent N, Gaston SA, Perry J, Rung AL, Trapido EJ, Peters ES. PTSD symptom profiles among louisiana women affected by the 2010 deepwater horizon oil spill: A latent profile analysis. J Affect Disord. 2019;250289-297.
- Schiavo JH. PROSPERO: An international register of systematic review protocols. Med Ref Serv Q. 2019;38(2):171-180
Publications cited in the Faculty Publications database are harvested weekly from a variety of sources, such as PubMed, SCOPUS, and CINAHL, to name a few. In addition to articles they include books, book chapters, papers, editorials, letters to the editor, and meeting abstracts, all authored by at least one member of the LSUHSC-NO community. The database is maintained by Reference Librarian Kathy Kerdolff and is available to the general public here or via the Library’s webpage. For a PDF of a bibliography of this month’s additions,click here. If you have an article you would like us to highlight or if you have any questions regarding the display or the database, you can contact Kathy Kerdolff.