Link Resolver and Slack titles-fixed
Update: As of July 17th, this problem is now fixed but if you have any troubles please do not hesitate to contact us.
Access to articles from Slack titles through the WebBridge Link Resolver is not working correctly. The publisher changed the web address for all of their journals, and as a result if you attempt to follow the link for “Slack Incorporated” from the link resolver, you will see a 404 Page not Found error and will be unable to proceed. A note next to these links indicating the problem has been added.
The affected titles are:
- AAOHN Journal
- Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing
- Journal of Gerontological Nursing
- Journal of Nursing Education
- Journal of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health Services
- Ophthalmic Surgery and Lasers/Ophthalmic Surgery, Lasers and Imaging
- Psychiatric Annals
- Workplace Health and Safety
Access to these titles through INNOPAC, the Library’s catalog, or the Electronic Journals List is unaffected by this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are in contact with the publisher and hope the problem will be resolved soon.