107 pharmacies in 51 parishes will start receiving COVID vaccine today
Starting today, Louisiana will begin receiving the first very limited doses of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine that will be available at 107 pharmacies across the state.
The vaccines will be available only for those in Phase 1B, Tier One:
• People who are 70 years of age and above;
• Home health services patients and staff;
• Ambulatory/outpatient health care personnel;
• Residents, students and staff of schools of allied health; and
• People being treated for end stage renal disease (patients on dialysis).
LDH has published the list of participating pharmacies, along with their locations and contact information, on its website: covidvaccine.la.gov.
The full press release can be read here.