New eBooks Power Up the Spring Semester
Library users also have the option of linking directly to the individual items at the New Books display shelves when visiting the Library, by scanning QR codes with their mobile device (code reader app required). The shelves are located in the Reference area (near the Library elevator), on the third floor of the Resource Center Building.
These titles include:
1. Barash, Paul G. Clinical Anesthesia (also: Ische Reserve, WO 200 B23c 2013).
2. DiClemente, Ralph J. Health Behavior Theory for Public Health.
3. Moore, Keith L. The Developing Human: clinically oriented embryology (also: Ische Reserve, QS 604 M78d 2013).
4. Current Medical Diagnosis & Treatment 2013.
5. DeCherney, Alan H. Current Diagnosis & Treatment: obstetrics & gynecology.
6. Mattox, Kenneth L. Trauma [AccessSurgery] (also: Ische Stacks, WO 700 M436 2013).
7. Burns, Catherine E. Pediatric Primary Care (also: Ische Reserve, WS 100 B93p 2013).
8. Gahart, Betty L. Intravenous Medications: a handbook for nurses & allied health professionals.
9. Diagnostic & Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders: DSM-5 (also: Ische Reserve, WM 15 Am3 2013).
Rittenhouse R2 Digital Library:
10. Allen, Hugh D. Moss & Adams’ Heart Disease in Infants, Children, & Adolescents (also: Ische Stacks, WS 290 M85h 2013?á v1-2).
11. Klatt, Edward C. Robbins & Cotran Atlas of Pathology.
12. Kummer, Ann W. Cleft Palate & Craniofacial Anomalies: effects on speech & resonance (also: Ische Reserve, WV 440 K96 2014).
13. Lo, Bernard. Resolving Ethical Dilemmas: a guide for clinicians (also: Ische Reserve, WB 60 L78r 2013).
14. Mitchell, Richard N. Pocket Companion to Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease.
15. Physician Assistant: a guide to clinical practice (also: Ische Reserve, W 21.5 B21 2013).
16. McGee, Steven R. Evidence-Based Physical Diagnosis.
17. Adams, Michael. Pharmacology for Nurses: a pathophysiologic approach.
18. Domino, Frank. The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2014.
19. Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary.
Thieme Electronic Book Library:
20. Koolman, Jan. Color Atlas of Biochemistry.