New Faculty Publications! Congratulations to all our fantastic LSUHSC-NO authors!
The Library’s Faculty Publications display has been updated with eight new articles for the months of March and April. The display highlights sixteen articles at a time, rotating eight new articles in each month. The display is located near the Library’s internal elevator, which is on the first floor of the library.
These articles are part of the Library’s Faculty Publications Database, which is maintained by Reference Librarian, Kathy Kerdolff. The database includes publications authored by LSUHSC-New Orleans faculty, researchers, and students since 1998. It is updated weekly with new articles harvested from a variety of indexes, such as PubMed, Scopus, and CINAHL.
You can find more information about the database and listings for our current and past displays from Library’s Faculty Publications landing page: http://www.lsuhsc.edu/library/databases/facpubs.aspx.
To add your faculty publications to the database and display, or for questions about either, contact Kathy Kerdolff.
LSUHSC-NO authors are shown in bold print:
- Gee RE, Wood SF, Schubert KG. Women’s health, pregnancy, and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Obstet Gynecol. 2014;123(1):161-165.
- Hernandez BY, Goodman MT, Unger ER, Steinau M, Powers A, Lynch CF, Cozen W, Saber MS, Peters ES, Wilkinson EJ, Copeland G, Hopenhayn C, Huang Y, Watson M, Altekruse SF, Lyu C, Saraiya M, HPV Typing of Cancer Workgroup. Human papillomavirus genotype prevalence in invasive penile cancers from a registry-based United States population. Front Oncol. 2014; 4 (9).
- Moody-Thomas S, Sparks M, Hamasaka L, Ross-Viles S, Bullock A. The head start tobacco cessation initiative: Using systems change to support staff identification and intervention for tobacco use in low-income families. J Community Health. 2014;.
- Moreau NG, Holthaus K, Marlow N. Differential adaptations of muscle architecture to high-velocity versus traditional strength training in cerebral palsy. Neurorehabil Neural Repair. 2013;27(4):325-334.
- Peña S, Brickman T, StHilaire H, Jeyakumar A. Aggressive fibromatosis of the head and neck in the pediatric population. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2014;78(1):1-4.
- Rehman T, deBoisblanc BP. Persistent fever in the ICU. Chest. 2014;145(1):158-165.
- Roltsch EA, Baynes BB, Mayeux JP, Whitaker AM, Baiamonte BA, Gilpin NW. Predator odor stress alters corticotropin-releasing factor-1 receptor (CRF1R)-dependent behaviors in rats. Neuropharmacology. 2014;7983-89.
- Saketkoo LA, Magnus JH, Doyle MK. The primary care physician in the early diagnosis of systemic sclerosis: The cornerstone of recognition and hope. Am J Med Sci. 2014;347(1):54-63.