MOU Partner Opportunities
Current MOU agreements exist for the following IEE Opportunity Sites:
1. Peru (San Antonio Abad National University of Cusco; Reach, Teach, Heal; and Friends of CerviCusco)
3. Brazil (Universidade Federal Do Espirito Santo)
4. Honduras (UNAH and Healing Hands Global, Inc.)
5. Ecuador (Junta de Beneficencia de Guayaquil and Universidad Catolica de Santiago de Guayaquil)
6. Vietnam (University of Medicine and Pharmacy at Ho Chi Minh City)
7. Lithuania (Lithuanian University of Health Sciences)
8. Chile (Universidad de Valparaiso)
General Application and Code of Conduct (Required for ALL sites)
Dates, times, site specific application materials and instructions and deadlines for future IEE MOU Opportunities will be posted to this page as they become available.
Medical Spanish - Guatemala Rotation 2023
Medical Spanish Elective Survey Deadline: March 31, 2023
- Location: Antigua Guatemala, Hospital Hermano Pedro Universidad Francisco Marroquin Clinics
- Dates: May 29 - June 2, 2023 (dates scheduled in clinic). Students should plan to depart May 27th or 28th and return June 3rd or 4th.
- Eligibility: Successful completion of Medical Spanish (PHYS 220), L1 Medical Student, registration is limited to 8 students
- Survey link https://forms.office.com/r/QY8jPu43XR
- Complete survey by March 31, 2023, information is saved online, no need to send to anyone.
- Once surveys are collected, General IEE Application Form will be sent out to those approved to apply.
- Application Deadline: April 21, 2023
- Visit Office of International Services webpage for details about International Opportunities and travel at www.lsuhsc.edu/administration/academic/ois/iee_mou_opportunities.aspx
- Complete the attached General IEE Application Form, complete and email to Melissa Prestwood firstname.lastname@example.org. Some information is already completed, please do not make any changes to that information. Please go through each box and line to be sure it is fully completed.
You can not register for the course until all of the above is completed. You will be notified when the course is open for registration.
- Course Numbers:
L1: MCLIN 140
L2: MCLIN 240
- Must provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Students are responsible for arranging airfare and lodging.