Office of International Services

Non-MOU IEE Sites

Anyone who wishes to pursue an IEE opportunity that does not have an existing MOU agreement (MOU partner listing found here) will need to obtain approval through the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs for an opportunity at that site.

To ensure a timely approval, and to allow sufficient time for planning and logistics, please submit your non-MOU request at least 4-6 months ahead of the proposed departure date for the IEE trip.


General Forms and Instructions

IEE Application and Code of Conduct  

Non-MOU Site Emergency Template

Non-MOU Site Conditions Information

Non-MOU Site Approval and Routing Sheet* 

*Please open document in Adobe to access digital signature options