Tips for iPads and LSUHSC networks
If you’re new to campus or have a new iPad, here are a few tips to help you get connected to the LSUHSC networks.
To access the wireless network while on campus:
- Go to Settings->Wi-Fi; turn the Wi-Fi connection on
- Choose the network LSUHSC-Secure
- Enter your LSUHSC user i.d. and password and tap “Join”
- You will then be asked to accept the “eis-rcbnps3.master…” certificate
- Success! You’re now logged onto the LSUHSC wireless network
For those who would like to set up Citrix on their iPad, we have put together a walkthrough to help you with this process.
If you would like to set up your LSUHSC e-mail for use through the Mail app, more information can be found on this page. However, if you would like to receive your LSUHSC mail on your iPad, you will have to set up a passcode lock for your device if you have not already done so.
If you need any help with these steps or require anything else from the Library, please do not hesitate to contact us.