Exam time got you stressed? Did you know the library has flashcards online? Through our AccessMedicine platform you can access flashcards in a variety of subjects.
On the left side of the library web page choose Databases. Click on the “A” under browse and select AccessMedicine (on or off campus). Click on Study Tools and choose Flashcards from the drop-down menu.
*If you are a first time user you will need to set up your profile, but then you will be good to go.
The selections are:
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment (CMDT) Flashcards, 2e
- Pathophysiology of Disease Flashcards
- The Big Picture: Medical Physiology Flashcards
- DeGowin’s Diagnostic Examination Flashcards
- Biochemistry and Genetics Flashcards
- Microbiology & Infectious Disease Flashcards
- Pathology Flashcards
- Pharmacology Flashcards
Brew some coffee and let’s get started!