August Faculty Publication
A new selection of articles has been added to the Faculty Publications display in the Ische Library. These eight articles, as well as all of the articles in our Faculty Publications database, are authored by at least one member of our research community here at LSUHSC-New Orleans. Each month the Library is proud to present copies of eight of these publications in a rotating display of 16. They can
- Eastlack SC, Dong S, Mo YY, Alahari SK. Expression of long noncoding RNA MALAT1 correlates with increased levels of nischarin and inhibits oncogenic cell functions in breast cancer. PLoS One. 2018;13(6):1-13.
- Frawley A, Powell L, McQuiston JR, Gulvik CA, Begue RE. Necrotizing pneumonia caused by chromobacterium violaceum soil bacterium: Report of a rare human pathogen causing disease in a previously undiagnosed immunodeficient child. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2018;99(1):164-167.
- Korah-Sedgwick MM, Wall LA. EBV infection in XLP1 manifested solely by behavioral aggression and effective treatment using rituximab. Case Reports Immunol. 2018;20183705376.
- Lin WT, Lin PC, Lee CY, Chen YL, Chan TF, Tsai S, Huang HL, Wu PW, Chin YT, Lin HY, Lee CH. Effects of insulin resistance on the association between the circulating retinol-binding protein 4 level and clustering of pediatric cardiometabolic risk factors. Pediatr Diabetes. 2018;19(4):611-621.
- Martin JB, Douglas DH. Faculty mentorship: Making it work across the career continuum through development, implementation, and evaluation of a formal mentorship program. Nurs Educ Perspect. 2018;.
- May D, Gills J, Delacroix SE J. Robotic cystectomy. Urol Clin North Am. 2018;45(2):183-188.
- Mettler JA, Magee DM, Doucet BM. Low-frequency electrical stimulation with variable intensity preserves torque. J Electromyogr Kinesiol. 2018;4249-56.
- Paige JT, Terry Fairbanks RJ, Gaba DM. Priorities related to improving healthcare safety through simulation. Simul Healthc. 2018;13(3S Suppl 1):S41-S50.
Publications cited in the Faculty Publications database are harvested weekly from a variety of sources, such as PubMed, SCOPUS, and CINAHL, to name a few. In addition to articles they include books, book chapters, papers, editorials, letters to the editor, and meeting abstracts, all authored by at least one member of the LSUHSC-NO community. The database is maintained by Reference Librarian Kathy Kerdolff and is available to the general public here or via the Library’s webpage. For a PDF of a bibliography of this month’s additions, click here. If you have an article you would like us to highlight or if you have any questions regarding the display or the database, you can contact Kathy Kerdolff.
Please come to the Library and view these recent publications by our research community.