Faculty Publications Display for March
A new selection of articles has been added to the Faculty Publications display in the Ische Library. These eight articles, as well as all of the articles in our Faculty Publications database, are authored by at least one member of our research community here at LSUHSC-New Orleans. Each month the Library is proud to present copies of eight of these publications in a rotating display of 16. They can be viewed in the Reference area, on the wall between the main entrance and the Library elevator, on the third floor of the Resource Center Building.
Here is a list of the newest articles to be featured, with the LSUHSC-NO researchers in bold print:
- Breslin JW, Zhang XE, Worthylake RA, Souza-Smith FM. Involvement of local lamellipodia in endothelial barrier function. PLoS One. 2015;10(2):e0117970.
- Calandria JM, Asatryan A, Balaszczuk V, Knott EJ, Jun BK, Mukherjee PK, Belayev L, Bazan NG. NPD1-mediated stereoselective regulation of BIRC3 expression through cREL is decisive for neural cell survival. Cell Death Differ. 2015;.
- Hong SH, Khoutorova L, Bazan NG, Belayev L. Docosahexaenoic acid improves behavior and attenuates blood-brain barrier injury induced by focal cerebral ischemia in rats. Exp Transl Stroke Med. 2015;7(1):3-014-0012-0. eCollection 2015.
- Koski ME, Chamberlain J, Rosoff J, Vaughan T, Kaufman MR, Winters JC, Rovner ES. Patient perception of transvaginal mesh and the media. Urology. 2014;84(3):575-581.
- Leiva LE, Monjure H, Sorensen RU. Modulatory role of intravenous gammaglobulin (IgIV) on the in vitro antibody response to a pneumococcal polysaccharide antigen. J Clin Immunol. 2014;.
- Martin DA, Marona-Lewicka D, Nichols DE, Nichols CD. Chronic LSD alters gene expression profiles in the mPFC relevant to schizophrenia. Neuropharmacology. 2014;831-8.
- Zabaleta J, Velasco-Gonzalez C, Estrada J, Ravussin E, Pelligrino N, Mohler MC, Larson-Meyer E, Boulares AH, Powell-Young Y, Bennett B, Happel K, Cefalu W, Scribner R, Tseng TS, Sothern M. Inverse correlation of serum inflammatory markers with metabolic parameters in healthy, black and white prepubertal youth. Int J Obes (Lond). 2014;38(4):563-568.
- Zhang J, Teng Z, Song Y, Hu M, Chen C. Inhibition of monoacylglycerol lipase prevents chronic traumatic encephalopathy-like neuropathology in a mouse model of repetitive mild closed head injury. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2014;.
Publications cited in the Faculty Publications database are harvested weekly from a variety of sources, such as PubMed, SCOPUS, and CINAHL, to name a few. In addition to articles they include books, book chapters, papers, editorials, letters to the editor, and meeting abstracts, all authored by at least one member of the LSUHSC-NO community. The database is maintained by Reference Librarian Kathy Kerdolff and is available to the general public here or via the Library’s webpage. For a PDF of a bibliography of this month’s additions, click here. If you have an article you would like us to highlight or if you have any questions regarding the display or the database, you can contact Kathy Kerdolff.
Please come to the Library and view these recent publications by our research community.