Cornucopia of Faculty Publications for November
A new selection of articles has been added to the Faculty Publications display in the Ische Library. These eight articles, as well as all of the articles in our Faculty Publications database, are authored by at least one member of our research community here at LSUHSC-New Orleans. Each month the Library is proud to present copies of eight of these publications in a rotating display of 16. They can be viewed in the Reference area, on the wall between the main entrance and the Library elevator, on the third floor of the Resource Center Building.
Here is a list of the newest articles to be featured, with the LSUHSC-NO researchers in bold print:
- Barry RA, Fink DS, Pourciau DC, Hayley K, Lanius R, Hayley S, Sims E, McWhorter AJ. Effect of increased body mass index on complication rates during laryngotracheal surgery utilizing jet ventilation. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2017;194599817698679.
- Berry S, Barovechio P, Mabile E, Tran T. Enhancing state medical home capacity through a care coordination technical assistance model. Matern Child Health J. 2017;21:1949-1960.
- Fortuna G, Aria M, Schiavo JH. Drug-induced oral lichenoid reactions: A real clinical entity? A systematic review. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 2017;[epub].
- Jun B, Mukherjee PK, Asatryan A, Kautzmann MA, Heap J, Gordon WC, Bhattacharjee S, Yang R, Petasis NA, Bazan NG. Elovanoids are novel cell-specific lipid mediators necessary for neuroprotective signaling for photoreceptor cell integrity. Sci Rep. 2017;7(1):5279-017-05433-7.
- Middleton JW, Simons DJ, Simmons JW, Clark RSB, Kochanek PM, Shoykhet M. Long-term deficits in cortical circuit function after asphyxial cardiac arrest and resuscitation in developing rats. eNeuro. 2017;4(3):ENEURO.0319-16.2017.
- Moulton LJ, Michener CM, Levinson K, Cobb L, Tseng J, Jernigan A. Compliance with research standards within gynecologic oncology fellowship: A gynecologic oncology fellowship research network (GOFRN) study. Gynecol Oncol. 2017;146(3):647-652.
- Wilson PG, Killam SG, Stazio LC, Ellis RB, Kiernan NM, Ukachu AN. Post-secondary apprenticeships for youth: Creating opportunities for high demand employment 1. J Vocat Rehabil. 2017;46(3):305-312.
- Wood KA, Zambrano RM, Cheek BJ, Arcement C, Haymon M, Steinkampf J, Sampath S, Hyland JC, Lacassie Y. Neonatal mucolipidosis type II alpha/beta due to compound heterozygosity for a known and novel GNPTAB mutation, and a concomitant heterozygous change in SERPINF1 inherited from the mother. Clin Case Rep. 2017;5(4):431-434.
Publications cited in the Faculty Publications database are harvested weekly from a variety of sources, such as PubMed, SCOPUS, and CINAHL, to name a few. In addition to articles they include books, book chapters, papers, editorials, letters to the editor, and meeting abstracts, all authored by at least one member of the LSUHSC-NO community. The database is maintained by Reference Librarian Kathy Kerdolff and is available to the general public here or via the Library’s webpage. For a PDF of a bibliography of this month’s additions, click here. If you have an article you would like us to highlight or if you have any questions regarding the display or the database, you can contact Kathy Kerdolff.
Please come to the Library and view these recent publications by our research community.