USMLE/NBDE Preparation Resources
The semester is almost over, but some students aren’t planning their summer vacations just yet. If you’re planning to take the USMLE Step 1, 2 or 3 or the NBDE soon, take a look at EXAM MASTER, a medical exam preparation and review resource that is available for FREE to LSUHSC students.
EXAM MASTER FEATURES
- Over 7,700 questions, answers, and explanations covering the USMLE Step 1 Exam.
- 3,100 clinical vignette type questions
- Questions created by physicians and medical educators
- Exam customization – Select questions by integrated outline, medical subjects, keywords, or take a pre-made practice exam
- Images and tables are associated with many questions.
- Scoring feature – track user performance and get the analysis necessary for concentrated study efforts.
Students need to create an Exam Master username & password to use this resource. Off campus access requires log-in with library barcode & PIN, then login with your Exam Master info.