A Wintry Mix of Published Research
Eight recent articles by LSUHSC-NO researchers are now on display in the Library for November and December. Along with OctoberÔÇÖs picks, they can be viewed in the Reference area (near the Library elevator), on the third floor of the Resource Center Building. These items are also part of the LibraryÔÇÖs Faculty Publications Database.
The Faculty Publications Database includes publications authored by at least one member of the LSUHSC-New Orleans faculty, 1998 ÔÇô present. Access to this database is available to the public.
The database is linked from the Library web page here. This page includes a handy link to a PDF of the monthly bibliography of display articles. To add your faculty publications, or for questions about this database, contact Kathy Kerdolff.
LSUHSC-NO authors are shown in bold print:
- Amoss J. ÔÇ£Attending rounds: Where do we go from here?: Comment on ÔÇÿattending rounds in the current eraÔÇÖ.ÔÇØ JAMA Internal Medicine. 2013; 173(12):1089-1090.
- Dimitriades V, Gedalia A. ÔÇ£Interstitial lung disease as an unusual presenting symptom in juvenile dermatomyositis.ÔÇØ Clinical Pediatrics. 2013; 52(4):367-369.
- Hsieh MC, Wu XC, Andrews PA, Chen VW. ÔÇ£Racial and ethnic disparities in the incidence and trends of soft tissue sarcoma among adolescents and young adults in the United States, 1995-2008.ÔÇØ Journal of Adolescent & Young Adult Oncology. 2013; 2(3):89-94.
- Jeyakumar A, Wilson M, Sorrel JE, McIntire JB, Jones DD, Brickman TM, Arriaga M. ÔÇ£Monopolar cautery and adverse effects on cochlear implants.ÔÇØ JAMA Otolaryngology- Head & Neck Surgery. 2013; 139(7):694-697.
- LeBlanc KE, LeBlanc LL, LeBlanc KA. ÔÇ£Inguinal hernias: Diagnosis and management.ÔÇØ American Family Physician. 2013; 87(12):844-848.
- Pellett AA, Myers L, Welsch M, Jazwinski SM, Welsh DA. ÔÇ£Left atrial enlargement and reduced physical function during aging.ÔÇØ Journal of Aging & Physical Activity. 2013; 21(4):417-432.
- Struckhoff AP, Rana MK, Kher SS, Burow ME, Hagan JL, Del Valle L, Worthylake RA. ÔÇ£PDZ-RhoGEF is essential for CXCR4-driven breast tumor cell motility through spatial regulation of RhoA.ÔÇØ Journal of Cell Science. 2013; 126(19):4514-4526.
- Trahan J, Serban D, Tender GC. ÔÇ£Gunshot wounds to the spine in Post-Katrina New Orleans.ÔÇØ Injury-International Journal of the Care of the Injured. 2013; 44(11):1601-1606.