The LSUHSC-New Orleans Libraries are pleased to announce that we now have access to the self-directed, alternative learning program, Draw It To Know It – Neuroanatomy. Our access to Draw It To Know It (DITKI) is available through our subscription to STAT!Ref.
This interactive and hands-on learning tool includes narrated video tutorials, practice exams, a brain atlas, and muscle-nerve correlations. Each tutorial includes notes, questions, and the drawing tool.
Registration must be initiated on campus in order to authenticate your access on our institutional site license. Once your account has been created, you will also be able to access this resource off campus.
To register for an account on campus:
- Log in to the STAT!Ref database.
- Scroll down until you see the Draw It To Know It link and click on it:
- Click where it says CLICK HERE FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION…:
- Fill out the online registration making sure to use your lsuhsc.edu email account.
- After you receive the email confirmation from Draw It To Know It, you are ready to go!
- Access Draw It To Know It through our STAT!Ref database or by going directly to the Draw It To Know It web site: http://drawittoknowit.com/.
- Access is also available using an Apple iPhone or iPad. The app is available for free at the iTunes site. You must be registered with Draw It To Know It in order to use the app.
We hope you find this new resource helpful in your studies!