ExamMaster access from off campus has been restored. The service just added a note that “for optimal user experience, use Chrome or Firefox browsers.” When using Chrome off campus, we are seeing a security warning but if you accept what they consider a risk than you can get in.
The LSUHSC Libraries provide access to Exam Master, an online resource that helps students prepare for exams. Exam Master includes USMLE and NBDE practice tests, as well as medical subject reviews.
First time users must create an Exam Master username and password.
Username is your lsuhsc email address.
Password is one you create.
Exam Master now offers USMLE Step 2 Practice Exams. Features include:
- General Principles
- Immunologic Disorders
- Diseases of the Blood & Blood-forming Organs
- Mental Disorders
- Diseases of the Nervous System & Special Senses
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Diseases of the Respiratory System
- Nutritional & Digestive Disorders
- Gynecologic Disorders
- Renal, Urinary, & Male Reproductive Systems
- Disorders of Pregnancy, Childbirth, & the Puerperium
- Disorders of the Skin & Subcutaneous Tissues
- Diseases of the Musculoskeletal System & Connective Tissue
- Endocrine & Metabolic Disorders
To access this practice exam, login to your Exam Master account, go to NEW EXAMS > Click “Courses” > Click “Select” next to the USMLE Step 2 Practice Exam.
Exam Master also offers test prep for USMLE Step 1 & 3, Board Certification and the NBDE.
To create an account, Click “First time registration” at the bottom of the screen.
Exam Master works best in Internet Explorer.
Exam Master, our personalized USMLE, NBDE and Board preparation tool, is changing the way you log in. Starting Monday, November 16 users will need to use the email address they signed up with instead of a user name to log in. Your password will remain the same.
Forget your password? You can retrieve it on the Exam Master login page.