USMLE Step 2 Practice
Exam Master now offers USMLE Step 2 Practice Exams. Features include:
- General Principles
- Immunologic Disorders
- Diseases of the Blood & Blood-forming Organs
- Mental Disorders
- Diseases of the Nervous System & Special Senses
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Diseases of the Respiratory System
- Nutritional & Digestive Disorders
- Gynecologic Disorders
- Renal, Urinary, & Male Reproductive Systems
- Disorders of Pregnancy, Childbirth, & the Puerperium
- Disorders of the Skin & Subcutaneous Tissues
- Diseases of the Musculoskeletal System & Connective Tissue
- Endocrine & Metabolic Disorders
To access this practice exam, login to your Exam Master account, go to NEW EXAMS > Click “Courses” > Click “Select” next to the USMLE Step 2 Practice Exam.
Exam Master also offers test prep for USMLE Step 1 & 3, Board Certification and the NBDE.
To create an account, Click “First time registration” at the bottom of the screen.
Exam Master works best in Internet Explorer.