November Faculty Publications
A new selection of articles has been added to the Faculty Publications display in the Ische Library. These eight articles, as well as all of the articles in our Faculty Publications database, are authored by at least one member of our research community here at LSUHSC-New Orleans. Each month the Library is proud to present copies of eight of these publications in a rotating display of 16.
- Alexandrov PN, Percy ME, Lukiw WJ. Chromosome 21-encoded microRNAs (mRNAs): Impact on down’s syndrome and trisomy-21 linked disease. Cell Mol Neurobiol. 2018;38(3):769-774.
- Custer B, Murcia K, Robinson WT, McFarland W, Raymond HF. Blood donation history and eligibility assessment in a community-based sample of men who have sex with men. Transfusion. 2018;58(4):969-973.
- 3. Dai L, Qiao J, Del Valle L, Qin Z. KSHV co-infection regulates HPV16+ cervical cancer cells pathogenesis in vitro and in vivo. Am J Cancer Res. 2018;8(4):708-714.
- Edwards S, Molina PE, McDonough KH, Mercante DE, Gunaldo TP. The potential of interprofessional education to translate physiology curricula effectively into future team-based healthcare. Adv Physiol Educ. 2018;42(2):354-359.
- Leithead J,3rd, Garbee DD, Yu Q, Rusnak VV, Kiselov VJ, Zhu L, Paige JT. Examining interprofessional learning perceptions among students in a simulation-based operating room team training experience. J Interprof Care. 2018;1-6.
- Lopez-Jury L, Meza RC, Brown MTC, Henny P, Canavier CC. Morphological and biophysical determinants of the intracellular and extracellular waveforms in nigral dopaminergic neurons: A computational study. J Neurosci. 2018;.
- Wang Y, Gao L, Rao X, Wang J, Yu H, Jiang J, Zhou W, Wang J, Xiao Y, Li M, Zhang Y, Zhang K, Shen L, Hua Z. Characterization of lasR-deficient clinical isolates of pseudomonas aeruginosa. Sci Rep. 2018;8(1):13344-018-30813-y.
- Zamjahn JB, Baroni de Carvalho R, Bronson MH, Garbee DD, Paige JT. eAssessment: Development of an electronic version of the objective structured assessment of debriefing tool to streamline evaluation of video recorded debriefings. J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2018;.
Publications cited in the Faculty Publications database are harvested weekly from a variety of sources, such as PubMed, SCOPUS, and CINAHL, to name a few. In addition to articles they include books, book chapters, papers, editorials, letters to the editor, and meeting abstracts, all authored by at least one member of the LSUHSC-NO community. The database is maintained by Reference Librarian Kathy Kerdolff and is available to the general public here or via the Library’s webpage. For a PDF of a bibliography of this month’s additions, click here. If you have an article you would like us to highlight or if you have any questions regarding the display or the database, you can contact Kathy Kerdolff.
Please come to the Library and view these recent publications by our research community.