Warm Up with Winter Research
Eight recent articles by LSUHSC-NO researchers are now on display in the Library for January and February, and can be viewed in the Reference area (near the Library elevator), on the third floor of the Resource Center Building. These items are also part of the LibraryÔÇÖs Faculty Publications Database.
The Faculty Publications Database includes publications authored by at least one member of the LSUHSC-New Orleans faculty, 1998 ÔÇô present. Access to this database is available to the public.
The database is linked from the Library web page here. This page includes a handy link to a PDF of the monthly bibliography of display articles. To add your faculty publications, or for questions about this database, contact Kathy Kerdolff.
LSUHSC-NO authors are shown in bold print:
- Johnson EF, Connick JP, Reed JR, Backes WL, Desai MC, Xu L, Estrada DF, Laurence JS, Scott EE. ÔÇ£Correlating structure and function of drug-metabolizing enzymes: Progress and ongoing challenges.ÔÇØ Drug Metabolism & Disposition. 2014; 42(1):9-22.
- McCarthy H. ÔÇ£Cultivating our roots and extending our branches: Appreciating and marketing rehabilitation theory and research.ÔÇØ Rehabilitation Counseling Bulletin. 2014; 57(2):67-79.
- Paige JT, Garbee DD, Kozmenko V, Yu Q, Kozmenko L, Yang T, Bonanno L, Swartz W. ÔÇ£Getting a head start: High-fidelity, simulation-based operating room team training of interprofessional students.ÔÇØ Journal of the American College of Surgeons. 2014; 218(1):140-149.
- Molina PE. ÔÇ£Alcohol binging exacerbates adipose tissue inflammation following burn injury.ÔÇØ Alcoholism: Clinical & Experimental Research. 2013; 1-3 (epub ahead of print).
- Nsuami MJ, Nsa M, Brennan C, Cammarata CL, Martin DH, Taylor SN. ÔÇ£Chlamydia positivity in New Orleans public high schools, 1996-2005: Implications for clinical and public health practices.ÔÇØ Academic Pediatrics. 2013; 13(4):308-315.
- Perricone AJ, Bivona BJ, Jackson FR, Vander Heide RS. ÔÇ£Conditional knockout of myocyte focal adhesion kinase abrogates ischemic preconditioning in adult murine hearts.ÔÇØ Journal of the American Heart Association. 2013; 2(5):e000457.
- Stuke LE, Duchesne JC, Hunt JP, Marr AB, Meade PC, McSwain NE. ÔÇ£Mechanism of injury is not a predictor of trauma center admission.ÔÇØ American Surgeon. 2013; 79(11):1149-1153.
- Wall LA, Sorensen RU. ÔÇ£Atopic dermatitis: Looking beyond the skin.ÔÇØ Journal of Pediatrics. 2013; 163(6):1547-1548.