A new selection of articles have been added to the Faculty Publications display in the Ische Library. These eight articles, as well as all of the articles in our Faculty Publications database, are authored by at least one member of our research community here at LSUHSC-New Orleans. Each month the Library is proud to present copies of eight of these publications in a rotating display of 16.
- Bronstone A, Neary JT, Lambert TH, Dasa V. Supartz (sodium hyaluronate) for the treatment of knee osteoarthritis: A review of efficacy and safety. Clin Med Insights Arthritis Musculoskelet Disord. 2019;12:1-10.
- Cohen-Rosenblum A, Cui Q. Osteonecrosis of the femoral head. Orthop Clin North Am. 2019;50(2):139-149.
- Grodsky JD, Craver RD, Ashoor IF. Early identification of transplant glomerulopathy in pediatric kidney transplant biopsies: A single-center experience with electron microscopy analysis. Pediatr Transplant. 2019;e13459.
- Hajirawala L, Barton JS. Diagnosis and management of lynch syndrome. Dis Colon Rectum. 2019;62(4):403-405.
- Jolley SE, Welsh DA. Substance use is independently associated with pneumonia severity in persons living with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Subst Abus. 2019;1-6.
- Nugent N, Gaston SA, Perry J, Rung AL, Trapido EJ, Peters ES. PTSD symptom profiles among louisiana women affected by the 2010 deepwater horizon oil spill: A latent profile analysis. J Affect Disord. 2019;250:289-297.
- Seifu SA, Subramaniam PN, Glancy DL. Electrocardiograms recorded after asystolic cardiac arrest. Am J Cardiol. 2019;.
- Zhao Y, Jaber VR, LeBeauf A, Sharfman NM, Lukiw WJ. microRNA-34a (miRNA-34a) mediated down-regulation of the post-synaptic cytoskeletal element SHANK3 in sporadic alzheimer’s disease (AD). Front Neurol. 2019;1028.
Publications cited in the Faculty Publications database are harvested weekly from a variety of sources, such as PubMed, SCOPUS, and CINAHL, to name a few. In addition to articles they include books, book chapters, papers, editorials, letters to the editor, and meeting abstracts, all authored by at least one member of the LSUHSC-NO community. The database is maintained by Reference Librarian Kathy Kerdolff and is available to the general public here or via the Library’s webpage. For a PDF of a bibliography of this month’s additions,click here. If you have an article you would like us to highlight or if you have any questions regarding the display or the database, you can contact Kathy Kerdolff.
Please come to the Library and view these recent publications by our research community.