LWW Health Library – Anatomy and Basic Sciences Collection
The Library is pleased to announce that we now have access to over 40 anatomy and basic sciences books from Lippincott, Williams, & Wilkins online through the LWW Health Library platform.
The Premium Basic Sciences Collection includes classic course textbooks, review guides, case studies, and videos. All of the books have been cataloged and can be accessed from the Library’s INNOPAC catalog. The LWW Health Library can also be found on the Library’s list of databases.
Below is a quick look at some of these essential resources:
- Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking
- Clinically Oriented Anatomy (Moore)
- Color Atlas and Text of Histology (Gartner)
- Grant’s Atlas of Anatomy
- Grant’s Dissector
- Histology: a Text and Atlas (Ross)
- Lippincott’s Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry
- Lippincott’s Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology
- Neuroanatomy: an Atlas of Structures… (Haines)
- Neuroanatomy in Clinical Context (Haines)
- Physiology: Cases and Problems (Costanzo)
- Principles of Pharmacology (Golan)
Be sure to check out the full product! We hope these will be useful in your studies!