The Isché Library is kicking off the fall semester by featuring E-book editions of required textbooks! The newest editions of the books on display are available in our online catalog.
The display is located near the 3rd floor elevator along with the links to the current E-book edition. Subjects include physiology, anatomy, dermatology, nursing, biochemistry, pathology, diagnostic examination, anesthesia, obstetrics, and more.
These books and many more are available for online access.
Featured E-books from EBSCOhost:
EBSCOhost E-books may be printed, saved, or emailed one chapter at a time
- Atlas of Human Poisoning and Envenoming, 2nd ed., by James H. Diaz
- Pharmacology in Rehabilitation, 5th ed., by Charles D. Ciccone
- Health Program Management : From Development Through Evaluation / Managing Health Programs and Projects, 2nd ed., by Beaufort B. Longest Jr.
- The Developing Human : Clinically Oriented Embryology, 9th ed., by Keith L. Moore
- Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 9th ed., edited by Vinay Kumar, Abul K. Abbas, Jon C. Aster ; with illustrations by James A. Perkins
- Reading, Understanding, and Applying Nursing Research, 4th ed., by James A. Fain
Featured E-books from AccessMedicine:
AccessMedicine E-books may be printed one chapter at a time but may not be saved.
- Jawetz, Melnick, & Adelberg’s Medical Microbiology, 27th ed., by Karen Carroll
- DeGowin’s Diagnostic Examination, 10th ed., edited by Richard F. LeBlond, Donald D. Brown, Manish Suneja & Joseph F. Szot ; illustrated by Elmer DeGowin, Jim Abel, & Shawn Roach
- Endocrine Physiology, 4th ed., by Patricia E. Molina
- Williams Obstetrics, 24th ed., edited by F. Gary Cunningham, Kenneth J. Leveno, Steven L. Bloom, Catherine Y. Spong, Jodi S. Dashe, Barbara L. Hoffman, Brian M. Casey & Jeanne S. Sheffield
- Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology, 7th ed., by Thomas Bernard Fitzpatrick
Featured E-books from LWW Health Library:
LWW Health Library E-books may be printed one chapter at a time but may not be saved. Emailed chapters are valid for 72 hours only.
- Grant’s Atlas of Anatomy, 13th ed., edited by Anne M.R. Agur & Arthur F. Dalley
- Grant’s Dissector, 15th ed., by Patrick W. Tank
- Biochemistry, 6th ed., by Richard A. Harvey
- Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking, 11th ed., by Lynn S. Bickley
- Neuroanatomy in Clinical Context: An Atlas of Structures, Sections, Systems, and Syndromes, 9th ed., by Duane E. Haines
- Clinically Oriented Anatomy, 7th ed., by Keith L. Moore, Arthur F. Dalley, II; & Anne M. R. Agur
Other Featured E-books:
- Atlas of Human Anatomy, 5th ed., by Frank H. Netter
- A Manual of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests, 9th ed., edited by Frances Talaska Fischbach & Marshall Barnett Dunning III
- Stoelting’s Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease, 6th ed., edited by Roberta L. Hines & Katherine E. Marschall