My NCBI Login Transition
Change Login before June 1st, 2021
NCBI is transitioning to federated account credentials. NCBI-managed credentials are the username and password you set at NCBI — these will be going away. Federated account credentials are those set through eRA Commons, Google, or a university or institutional point of access.
TIPS to Transition
How to add a 3rd-party login option
- Log into your NCBI account as usual.
- Click on your username in the upper right corner to access the NCBI Account Settings page.
- In the “Linked accounts” (old heading) section, select “Change”.
- In the search box, search for your desired 3rd-party option.
- Select the link for your desired option.
- Authenticate with the 3rd party.