December Faculty Publications
A new holly, jolly selection of articles have been added to the Faculty Publications display in the Ische Library. These eight articles, as well as all of the articles in our Faculty Publications database, are authored by at least one member of our research community here at LSUHSC-New Orleans. Each month the Library is proud to present copies of eight of these publications in a rotating display of 16.
1. Arnold AJ, Thigpen CA, Beattie PF, Kissenberth MJ, Tokish JM, Shanley E. Sport specialization and increased injury frequency in youth baseball players: A prospective study. J Athl Train. 2019;54(10):1115-1122.
2. Carzoli KL, Sharfman NM, Lerner MR, Miller MC, Holmgren EB, Wills TA. Regulation of NMDA receptor plasticity in the BNST following adolescent alcohol exposure. Front Cell Neurosci. 2019;13440.
3. Erbele ID, Miller LS, Mankekar G, Morel CE, Anderson DT, Son LS, Arriaga MA. Cochlear enhancement may precede cochlear obliteration after vestibular schwannoma excision. Otol Neurotol. 2019;.
4. Freundlich A, Badeaux J, Adorno M. Sugammadex versus neostigmine for postoperative nausea and vomiting in adult patients undergoing laparoscopic surgery paralyzed with rocuronium bromide: A systematic review protocol. JBI Database System Rev Implement Rep. 2019;17(10):2187-2192.
5. Gaudet DA, El-Desoky D, Poret JM, Braymer HD, Primeaux SD. Expression of neural markers of gustatory signaling are differentially altered by continuous and intermittent feeding patterns. Physiol Behav. 2019;212112719.
6. Hetzler L, Givens V, Sykes J. The tripod concept of the upper nasal third. JAMA Facial Plast Surg. 2019;.
7. Tessler O, Guste J, Bartow MJ, Torabi R, Gimenez A, Patel SB, Matatov T, Torabi R, St Hilaire H, Allen B. Stacked lateral thigh perforator flap as a novel option for autologous breast reconstruction. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2019;143(6):1601-1604.
8. Weera MM, Gilpin NW. Biobehavioral interactions between stress and alcohol. Alcohol Res. 2019;40(1):10.35946/arcr.v40.1.04. eCollection 2019.
Publications cited in the Faculty Publications database are harvested weekly from a variety of sources, such as PubMed, SCOPUS, and CINAHL, to name a few. In addition to articles they include books, book chapters, papers, editorials, letters to the editor, and meeting abstracts, all authored by at least one member of the LSUHSC-NO community. The database is maintained by Reference Librarian Kathy Kerdolff and is available to the general public here or via the Library’s webpage. For a PDF of a bibliography of this month’s additions,click here. If you have an article you would like us to highlight or if you have any questions regarding the display or the database, you can contact Kathy Kerdolff.