Accounting Services

Financial Aid

The Office of Financial Aid administers grants, loans, scholarships, and part-time employment. Financial Aid is received by the university and posted to your student account to pay tuition and all other fees that do not require specific authorization (Title IV). Aid will pay fees requiring authorization as long as student's written authorization (Title IV) is received prior to aid posting to your student account.  Fees that require specific authorization will NOT be deferred if we do not have written authorization. Fees must be paid by the first day of the semester as published in the catalog. You will receive an email when the funds are received by the university.
(e.g. fees that need Title IV authorization include, but are not limited to, parking fees, student equipment & exam fees.)
Refer to the Student Financial Aid Office for specific information regarding your financial aid.

Student Emergency Loans

Student Emergency Loans are established by donors to provide immediate funds to students for assistance with tuition and fees.  These funds may be used as a bridge to assist students with expenses until financial aid is processed for the current semester.

Student emergency loans are administered based on the terms of the donor.  Loan conditions may include loan limits and any applicable loann interest charges.  The Student Financial Aid Office or respective Schools are responsible for determining qualified loan recipients, based on the donor terms.

Medical School student Emergency Loans that are availabe can be viewed in the attached link:

Student Refunds

Student refunds will be processed for all excess financial aid. Our school delivers your refund with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. For more information about BankMobile Disbursements, visit this link:

If you received an award letter from the Financial Aid Office via email and have accepted the aid, your account balance will automatically be deferred until aid is received by the university.

If you have not received an award letter from the Financial Aid Office via email, you must come to the Bursar's Office to request a written deferment. The deferment must be in place by the first day of the semester as it is published in the catalog or you will be subject to dismissal.

To view our third-party servicer contract for refund management, click here.

For more information, contact Bursar's Office at