- Subrecipient Invoice template invoice - Form
- Subrecipient Invoice Certification form (for internal approval by LSUHSC-NO personnel) Form
-The CFDA title may be found on https://www.cfda.gov/
-For award type, please enter the awarding agency (NIH, CDC, NSF, etc.)
Subaward Invoice Payment Request
To streamline the payment request process for subaward invoices, please send them, signed by the business manager and PI, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the Subject line, please place the following:
RE: Subaward Invoice project number, Subawardee Name, Invoice Number and/or time period covered by the invoice.
For example: “RE: Subaward Invoice 149742358A, LSUHSC-Shreveport, S21-0589, Dec 2020”.
Invoices sent to us for approval must have current and correct information on them, specifically:
- LSUHSC project number
- LSUHSC Purchase Order (P.O.) number - must be an active P.O. with funds available
- Departmental signature approval
- PI certification signature
- Contracts Management Office Tracking #, if stated, should be correct (for example, SOM-21-17-102)
- FINAL invoices should be marked "FINAL" and a certificate of sub-recipient form should be attached ( see under desk audit)
- Hgh Risk subrecipients should have full documentation for invoice and a sub-recipient
High Risk Subrecipient certification form
Desk Audit on Subrecipient Invoice
Desk Audits should be sent to NOsponproj@lsuhsc.edu. In Subject line please place the following: RE: Desk Audit (Project number) (Subawrdee Name)
Desk audit suggestions: Suggestions
Desk Audits should include the following:
- Completed Desk Audit Form
- Fully approved Invoice being audited
- Ledgers and/or backup to support the invoice expenditures
- Fully approved Certificate of Sub-recipient forms for desk audits
Certificate of Sub-recipient forms For Desk Audits & Final Invoices and High Risk Subawardee
- Desk Audit - Low/Medium Risk - Certification of Sub-recipient form - (also for use during review of sub-recipient's final invoice) Form
- Desk Audit - High Risk - Certificate of Subrecipient form - Form
Please review the audit reports below to see the results of federal audits at other universities.