Subaward Payment Request
To streamline the payment request process for subaward invoices, please send them, signed by the business manager and PI, to our email@example.com e-mail address.
In the Subject line, please place the following:
RE: Subaward Invoice project number, Subawardee Name, Invoice Number and/or time period covered by the invoice.
For example: “RE: Subaward Invoice 149742358A, LSUHSC-Shreveport, S21-0589, Dec 2020”.
Also, invoices sent to us for approval must have current and correct information on them, specifically:
- LSUHSC project number
- LSUHSC Purchase Order (P.O.) number – must be an active P.O. with funds available
- Departmental signature approval
- PI certification signature
- Contracts Management Office Tracking #, if stated, should be correct (for example, SOM-21-17-102)
- FINAL invoices should be marked "FINAL" and a certificate of sub-recipient form should be attached ( see under desk audit)
- Hgh Risk subrecipients should have full documentation for invoice and a sub-recipient High Risk Subrecipient certification form
- -Subrecipient Monitoring Webcast - June 10, 2014
**HRSA Presentation Slides**
- -Subrecipient Monitoring Policy - As of 3/10/16
- Subrecipient Invoice template invoice -
- Subrecipient Invoice Certification form (for internal approval by LSUHSC-NO personnel)
-The CFDA title may be found on https://www.cfda.gov/
-For award type, please enter the awarding agency (NIH, CDC, NSF, etc
Desk Audit on Subrecipient Invoice
Desk Audits should be sent to the NOsponproj@lsuhsc.edu e-mail address
Desk Audit -- Subrecipient Invoice Certification forms have to be completed and signed by the subrecipient.
- Desk Audit form
- Desk audit suggestions:
Certificate of Sub-recipient forms For Desk Audits , Final Invoices and High Risk Subawardee
- Desk Audit - Low/Medium Risk - Certification of Sub-recipient form - (also for use during review of sub-recipient's final invoice)
- Desk Audit - High Risk - Certificate of Subrecipient form -
Please review the audit reports below to see the results of federal audits at other universities.