Tuition & Fees
Tuition payments are due by the first day of the semester, as published in the university catalog. Please note this may not coincide with the first day you start classes. It is the student's responsibility to monitor academic self-service to ensure tuition and fees are paid in a timely manner.
For tuition and fee schedule, go to https://www.lsuhsc.edu/tuition/.
In Person at the Bursar's Office
- By Check, Money Order, or Cashier's Check (NO CASH)
- Checks made payable to LSUHSC
- By ACH/E-Check (requires account number and routing number)
- By Credit Card/Debit Card
- Credit card convenience fee 2.5%, subject to change without notice.
Delinquent Student Accounts:
In the event your student account is defaulted and placed with the LA Attorney General's office, please contact them directly for payment on account. Students are responsible for all collection costs and possible legal fees incurred with accounts placed for collection.
LA Department of Justice
For more information, contact Bursar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.