LSU has partnered with On Call International to best assist LSU and its global travelers with managing international risks and emergencies.
Key features of the program:
- Medical, travel, security assistance, and evacuation services
- International medical expenses coverage
- Coordination of emergency and non-emergency medical care
- Coordination of travel arrangements for certain emergency circumstances such as hospitalization abroad
- Travel monitoring app and critical event intelligence alerts (powered by OnSolve)
- Pre-trip planning, including individual security risk assessments
- 24-7 assistance access during travel
- Network of global partners to provide country-specific assistance
- Coverage of lost luggage or travel documents
- Coverage for government mandated Covid quarantine
Who is covered?
- Individual employees and students who book through Christopherson Business Travel (CBT) for pre-approved University business or sponsored trips
- No need to register because CBT communicates directly with On Call in order to collect traveler data. Booking through CBT is strongly encouraged.
- Individual travelers who do not book through CBT:
Access the following links for more information:
On-Call Pre Departure Resource- includes link to an orientation video and planning documents
If you need Medical, Security or Travel assistance, regardless of the nature or severity of your situation, contact On Call 24 hours a day:
Call collect from anywhere in the world*: +1 603-328-6396
Call toll-free US / Canada: 1-833-425-5104
24/7 Live Chat: www.oncallinternational.com/chat/direct
Text Only: +1 844-302-5131