Here’s a little treat for all of you Star Wars fans out there looking for a slightly different way to celebrate May the Fourth with a more health sciences slant.
For psychological analyses of the Dark and Light sides of the Force:
- Teaching Psychopathology in a Galaxy Far, Far Away: The Light Side of the Force by Susan Hatters Freeman and Ryan C.W. Hall
- Psychopathology in a Galaxy Far, Far Away: The Use of Star Wars’ Dark Side in Teaching by Ryan C.W. Hall
- The Fall and Redemption of People and Systems: Potential Lessons from the “Star Wars” Saga by Anthony P.S. Guerrero and Maria Jasmin Jamora
- Using Star Wars’ Supporting Characters to Teach About Psychopathology by Susan Hatters Friedman and Ryan C.W. Hall
Finally, there is the classic article about the potential of a tinea imbricata infection as demonstrated on everyone’s favorite Gungan:
- Tokelau on Naboo by Scott A. Norton
Happy May the Fourth and remember the Force will be with you always.