September New Books Display
This month the Isché Library is featuring some of our newest E-books on the New Books Display, located near the 3rd floor elevator. If you would like information on how to access E-books, the circulation staff would be happy to assist you.
These books and many more are available for online access.
Featured E-books from ScienceDirect EBS Collection:
The ScienceDirect EBS Collection is a group of e-books the LSUHSC Libraries have access to through June 2018. After that time, the most-used books will be added to the Libraries’ permanent collections.
- Noyes’ Knee Disorders: Surgery, Rehabilitation, Clinical Outcomes, 2nd edition
- Tropical Dermatology, 2nd edition
- Assisted Ventilation of the Neonate: An Evidence-Based Approach to Newborn Respiratory Care, 6th edition
- Creating Katrina, Rebuilding Resilience: Lessons from New Orleans on Vulnerability and Resiliency
- Memory Loss, Alzheimer’s Disease, and Dementia: A Practical Guide for Clinicians, 2nd edition
- Middleton’s Allergy Essentials
- Deep Learning for Medical Image Analysis
- Biomedical Engineering in Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Biomechanics of Living Organs
- Catalytic Kinetics
Featured E-books from EBSCOhost:
EBSCOhost E-books may be printed, saved, or emailed one chapter at a time.
- Cancer Nursing: Principles and Practice, 8th edition
- EKGs for the Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant, 2nd edition
- Interprofessional Evidence-Based Practice: a Workbook for Health Professionals
Featured E-books from Ovid:
- Sauer’s Manual of Skin Diseases, 11th edition
- Kaplan & Sadock’s Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry, 10th edition
- Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation: A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk, 11th edition
- Clinical Anesthesia, 8th edition
- Lever’s Histopathology of the Skin, 11th edition
Featured E-books from AccessMedicine:
AccessMedicine E-books may be printed one chapter at a time.
- Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology, 8th edition
- Hurst’s the Heart, 14th edition
These are just some of the latest additions to our E-Book collection. E-Books can be accessed through our catalog and also through the various database links on our webpage.