New Books Display to Start the School Year!
The first New Books display for Fall 2018 is now posted on the New Books Shelf (3rd floor of the Ische Library)! This display highlights some course textbooks for medical students as well as other titles of interest for faculty, students, and staff on two of our newest e-book resources: Access Neurology and ClinicalKey!
(* denotes course textbook for medicine)
Access Neurology Titles:
- Clinical Neurology and Neuroanatomy: a localization-based approach by Berkowitz, 2017*
- Molecular Neuropharmacology: a foundation for clinical neuroscience by Nestler, 3rd ed. 2015*
- The Hospital Neurology Book edited by Salardini and Biller, 2016.
- Neuromuscular Disorders by Amato and Russell, 2nd ed. 2016
- DeMyer’s The Neurologic Examination: a programmed text by Biller, Gruener, and Brazis, 7th ed. 2017
- Depression in Medical Illness edited by Barsky and Silbersweig, 2016
- Pediatric Practice: Neurology edited by Carney and Geyer, 2010
- Neuroanatomy Text and Atlas by John H. Martin, 4th ed. 2012
- Principles of Medical Biochemistry by Meisenberg, 4th ed. 2017*
- Thompson and Thompson Genetics in Medicine by Nussbaum, 8th ed. 2016*
- Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease edited by Kumar, Abbas, and Aster, 9th ed. 2015*
- Sedation: a guide to patient management by Malamed, 6th ed. 2018*
- Atlas of Essential Procedures by Tuggy and Garcia, 2011
- Child Abuse and Neglect: Diagnosis, Treatment and Evidence by Carole Jenny, 2011
- Signs and Symptoms in Family Medicine: a Literature-Based Approach edited by Paulman, 2012
- Principles of Gender-Specific Medicine: gender in the genomic era by Legato, 3rd ed. 2017
- Travel Medicine edited by Keystone, 3rd ed. 2013
- Integrative Medicine by Rakel, 4th ed. 2018
- Textbook of Physical Diagnosis: history and examination by Swartz, 7th ed. 2014
- Roberts and Hedges’ Clinical Procedures in Emergency Medicine and Acute Care edited by Roberts, 7th ed. 2019