A new selection of articles has been added to the Faculty Publications display in the Ische Library. These eight articles, as well as all of the articles in our Faculty Publications database, are authored by at least one member of our research community here at LSUHSC-New Orleans. Each month the Library is proud to present copies of eight of these publications in a rotating display of 16. They can be viewed in the Reference area, on the wall between the main entrance and the Library elevator, on the third floor of the Resource Center Building.
Here is a list of the newest articles to be featured, with the LSUHSC-NO researchers in bold print:
1. Clarke, S.; Horeczko, T.; Carlisle, M.; Barton, J.D.; Ng, V.; Al-Somali, S.; Bair, A.E. Emergency medicine resident crisis resource management ability: a simulation-based longitudinal study. Med Educ Online, 2014, 19, 25771.
2. Gasser, R.F.; Cork, R.J.; Stillwell, B.J.; McWilliams, D.T. Rebirth of human embryology. Dev Dyn, 2014, 243(5):621-628.
3. Giannitti, F.; Higgins, R.J.; Pesavento, P.A.; Dela Cruz, F.; Clifford, D.L.; Piazza, M.; Struckhoff, A.P.; Del Valle, L.; Bollen, A.W.; Puschner, B.; Kerr, E.; Gelberg, H.; Mete, A.; McGraw, S.; Woods ,L.W. Temporal and Geographic Clustering of Polyomavirus-Associated Olfactory Tumors in 10 Free-Ranging Raccoons (Procyon lotor). Vet Pathol, 2014, 51(4):832-845.
4. Hou,H.; Chavez,A.E.; Wang,C.C.; Yang,H.; Gu,H.; Siddoway,B.A.; Hall,B.J.; Castillo,P.E.; Xia,H. The Rac1 Inhibitor NSC23766 Suppresses CREB Signaling by Targeting NMDA Receptor Function. J Neurosci, 2014, 34(42):14006-14012.
5. Jackson,N.M.; Allen,L.M.; Morell,B.; Carpenter,C.C.; Givens,V.B.; Kakade,A.; Jeyakumar,A.; Arcement,C.; Arriaga,M.A.; Ying,Y.L. The Relationship of Age and Radiographic Incidence of Superior Semicircular Canal Dehiscence in Pediatric Patients. Otol Neurotol, 2014.
6. Lammi,M.R.; Marchetti,N.; Criner,G.J. Reduced dynamic hyperinflation after LVRS is associated with improved exercise tolerance. Respir Med, 2014, 108(10):1491-1497.
7. Mabry,C.; Yandle,G.; Erbil,J.; Happel,K.; Neitzschman,H.R.. Radiology case of the month: abnormally dilated arteries in an asymptomatic male. J La State Med Soc, 2014, 166(5):221-223.
8. Moreau,N.G.; Gannotti,M.E. Addressing muscle performance impairments in cerebral palsy: Implications for upper extremity resistance training. J Hand Ther, 2014.
Publications cited in the Faculty Publications database are harvested weekly from a variety of sources, such as PubMed, SCOPUS, and CINAHL, to name a few. In addition to articles they include books, book chapters, papers, editorials, letters to the editor, and meeting abstracts, all authored by at least one member of the LSUHSC-NO community. The database is maintained by Reference Librarian Kathy Kerdolff and is available to the general public here or via the Library’s webpage. For a PDF of a bibliography of this month’s additions, click here. If you have an article you would like us to highlight or if you have any questions regarding the display or the database, you can contact Kathy Kerdolff.
Please come to the Library and view these recent publications by our research community.